Friday, April 8, 2011

Pledge of A-Scene-Giance.

I brought those glasses.


Proudly.

But Juno does not speak to my life.


Or any Dominican's, for that matter.

Scott Pilgrim does though.


Annnd my Dominican license has been revoked.

But I like my music with raucous energy.


What hipster songs are recorded with.

And I like bleeding on my drums.


This is not crayola.

But I do have a tumblr.


Fuuuuuuuuu--

But I don't post skinny scene whores.


WowI'veneverseenthoseglassesbeforewhere'dyougetthem.

But I do think Zooey Deschanel is cute.


Goddamnit.

But how could you not?


Seriously.

I fluctuate between diametric sub-cultures. This could only mean I align myself with one, very specific group.

Me.


I don't think "douche" is a sub-genre.

But I'm happy like that.

3 comments:

  1. This one has to be a new genre. Photo-poetry or something. Different.

    And Zooey Deschanel is absolute perfection. I would walk 500 miles for her. And I would walk 500 more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks again for the comments.

    Yeah she's worthy of that "The Proclaimers" reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So people still listen to good music.

    Anytime.

    ReplyDelete