Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Roundabout.

"Give me a means by which to exercise opinions and beliefs freely with no oppression, or give me perpetual and immutable lack of existence!"

"I had fallen asleep last night, a mixture of being exhausted and general laziness, but yeah, I had funny visions in which a few different looking people did a few things that were generally unacceptable in this day and age but should be acceptable because that's what's right."

"Something like, I dunno, eighty...eighty and some odd years ago? Seven? We'll check that."

"People are asking these really stupid questions, like 'Bro, I wanna do stuff what can I do' and I'm all like 'That's a stupid question, because you should ask this other question right here' which was to make them do stuff instead you know."

"Holy shit this leap is crazy for us, guys."

No comments:

Post a Comment