Saturday, July 24, 2010

I CAN'T WRITE.

HFUDSHFLIDA,,BFD....LS'ABFDASBF;LDASBLFSDBAF!!!

Haha, get it? Because, because I can't?

Steve Wonder is not amused.

I'm about as sharp as a plastic bag of vomit. And I'm not sure how or when the stagnation began. It's been demoralizing, and has been making me avoid looking at this blog out of intellectual shame. Hence the feeling of cold isolation every time you visit this site.


It isn't the end, I'm sure, and, I know, this isn't the first time. It's just this dry spell's a bit alarming; all my intellectuality and academic drive, the thing I've tried for so long to hone, has scattered into a million little people and panicked in apocalyptic fashion, telling itself "OH GOD WE'RE DYING" like I were Charly in the last few pages of Flowers for Algernon.


Learning'; my way through!,. being funny again:'!&;


Truth is, I'm quietly losing my thirst for psychology too. Not for people, but for their inner workings. It's a little startling.

In the meantime, I'll try to recapture that beautiful douchebag that once posted on this, and the take the advice of comments from the previous "OH MY GOD I'M DYING" blog. It's difficult to carry a blogspot all by yourself consistently, but I will make the effort.


Because you know I'm the only writer here and there totally isn't someone else who hasn't written in month.

No comments:

Post a Comment